Welcome to the Kia Veterans Technician Apprenticeship Program ("Kia VTAP") where Veterans can apply to participate in a U.S. Department of Labor and GI Bill®-approved apprenticeship that could lead to an inspired career as a certified Kia Service Technician with a participating Kia Retailer!
Kia VTAP Highlights:
- A program designed specifically for Veterans
- Potential full-time employment with a participating Kia Retailer
- Eligible Veterans may apply for and receive a GI Bill Monthly Housing Allowance during their apprenticeship
- Access to all tools, equipment, vehicles, and training needed to complete the apprenticeship and certification process
- Participation in a one-year competency-based apprenticeship leading to Kia Service Technician certification for eligible Veterans